Knight LLP has the experience and determination to advocate for clients in the courtroom, in arbitrations, and mediations in a variety of corporate litigation and commercial litigation areas. Our practice areas extend to a wide range of civil litigation disputes, including:
- Claims arising from corporate oppression and shareholders' disputes
- Claims relating to failed asset and share purchase agreements
- Claims arising from breaches of fiduciary obligations and duties
- Building or other construction disputes
- Engineering disputes
- Claims by and against engineers, architects, surveyors, accountants and other specialized advisors relating to the services they provide
- Claims by and against municipal authorities relating to their statutory duties concerning the development of land or the construction of buildings
- Claims relating to the design, supply and installation of computers, computer software and related network systems
- Claims relating to licensing or infringement of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Claims relating to the quality of goods sold or rented, and work done, materials supplied or services rendered
- Claims between landlord and tenant for breach of a repairing covenant
- Claims between neighbours, owners and occupiers of land in trespass, nuisance, etc.
- Claims relating to the environment (e.g. pollution cases)
- Claims arising out of fires
- Claims involving taking of accounts
- Challenges to decisions of arbitrators in technology, construction and engineering disputes
For more information about our services, please contact us at +1 888-486-3471.
You may also schedule an initial appointment using our consultation form.